“One Day Free Tour” is a coordinate guided seven-to- eight hours’ one day tour, which accords with
your preferences and tourist sites at your request.
We guide you not only in Amami Oshima buto also Kakeroma, for example
the combiation of the highest Mt. Yuwan in Amami and mangrove canoeing, or the unusual combination of our tour course.
Please let us know your preferances in advance. We will arrange the tour for you.
It should be noted that we cannot meet your requests
in the case of restricted places or dangerous places.
There are various histrical sites and scenic spot in Amami Oshima besides our usual courses.
- Mt. Yuwan, the highest peak 694m in Amami
- Shining Materiya Waterfall
- Ayamaru Misaki, a round hill in northern Amami
- Superb view of the white sand, Tomori beach
- Stunning heart-shaped leaf, Heart Rock
- A spectacular observatory with a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and the East China Sea
- Amami Park with the Memorial Museum of Tanaka Isson, a painter who painted Amami
- Forest of Nature Observation, repository of wild birds and rare plants
- Ohama Beach, the largest beach in Amami
- Honohoshi Beach with rolling round stone
- Kochiyama Observatory, a full view of the Oshima straits, Kakeroma Island
And many other good points!
- The taxes and the insurance fees are included.
- Lunch in one day tour is a separate fee.
- We will guide you according to your requests. Please let us know your preferances in advance.
- Six is the maximum number, only one group a day. One is acceptable.
When it is over six, please inquire beforehand.
- The tour price varies depending on the number of the applicants as follows
1 applicant 38,500 yen per head (the tax included)
2 applicants 25,300 yen per head (the tax included)
3-6 applicants 19,800 yen per head (the tax included)
- extra charge for admission fee of facilities, passage fare to Kakeroma Island (round trip about 700 yen)
- The meeting spot will change depending on your accommodation and the course of the tour.
Please contact us in advance if you come to the meeting spot or we come to pick you up.
We can pick you up at your hotel, airport or harbor, and after the tour, can also send you to hotels, airports and ports.
- We guide according to your preferences, for example, the combination of Kinsakubaru and the highest Mt. Yuwan, or the combination of the mangrove and Kakeroma.
Please contact us in advance as we may not be able to meet your request.
- The duration of the tour is 7-8 hours. Please note that it might change.
if it exceeds 8 hours, overage fee, ¥ 2,200 (tax included) will be charged per head per hour.
- This tour will be held even in slight rain. In the rainy weather, umbrellas will be prepared.
- To inquire about the possibilities of the tour, please contact us by phone possibly on the previous day of the tour, or before leaving the hotel at the latest.
The cancellation of the tour due to the bad weather conditions obliges us to contact you.
- Please come in comfortable and moveable clothing, and foot wears. Sneakers, crocs and sandals are advisable.
- In hot summer, especially hot in the daytime, please bring your hats and drinks.
Please let us know in advance if you would like to have lunch together at the restaurant with us or to bring your own one.
The meeting spot will change depending on the course of the tour.
you come to the meeting spot or we can come and pick you up.
We can pick you up at your hotel, airport or harbor, and after the tour,
can also send you to hotels, airports and ports.
(Tax included, facility usage fee, etc.
are not included)
|1 applicant ¥25,300※1
1 applicant ¥19,800※2
1 applicant ¥38,500※3
|tour duration||about seven to eight hours|
|payment methods||to be paid in cash or with cards|
※1 : The price includes 2 adults and insurance.
※2 : The price includes 3 to 6 adults and insurance.
※3 : The price includes 1 adults and insurance.
Please contact us in advance if you are traveling with children.
※ : Lunch is excluded .